There are callers for your number but they do not get connected or if they do get connected, the conversation is difficult due to audio issues. These are the steps to resolve:
1. Check the destination number
In each package it is possible to set the destination number to which callers should be forwarded. Make sure the number set is correct. Take this into consideration:
- Only geographical- and normal mobile numbers are allowed.
- The format of the number should be [country code][area code][subscriber number], all attached and no ‘0’ or ‘+’ in front of the country code. Example: ‘31204722288’.
2. Call the Destination number directly
Pick up a phone and call the Destination number directly. In case you experience the same issues, the cause is with the phone system of the Destination. Contact the administrator of that phone system to resolve.
3. We will help you
In case calling the Destination directly does not give you the same issues, we will help you get it solved. In order to be able to help you as efficient as possible, please send the following information to email@example.com
- Your company name:
- Contact person name:
- The service number(s) effected:
- Description of the issue:
- Call examples (an example of a call experiencing the issue):
- Number of the caller (A-number):
- The number called (B-number):
- The Destination number: (C-number):
- The time of the call(s)
- Additional questions:
- What are the differences when calling via the service number vs. calling the destination directly?
- In case the audio is not good, who hears more troubles with the audio, the caller or the receiver?
- At what time did you notice the issue first?
- Is anything changed on your side? For instance did you switch operator?
With this information we’ll get you going again as soon as possible.